Four new soundsets and our 2 initial soundsets have been reworked and is found in iTunes. The updated version should be ready before November 1. Here is what you can expect:
1. The “Da Os Alma” Soundset (Portuguese for Of The Soul) based on a scale used in the song of the same title. I’ll have to admit it is a bit spooky, perfect for Halloween music! The scale is C, C#, D#, E, F#, G#, A, A#, B. You can hear a sample of the song here -http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/da-os-alma-29-of-the-52-feat./id439703056
2. “White Keys Only” and just as the title implies, stellar magnitudes are arranged across 8 octaves of the white keys, highest notes are the dimmest stars
3. “Black Keys Only” same as above but black piano notes only
4. The standard piano that came with our first release has been named “Griffin Pentatonic” for our friend, remarkable singer/songwriting Nathan Griffin, who made the note selection (C, D, F, G, A)
5. The chimes magnitude correlations have been remapped to provide more diverse melody.
We’ve had the update in our hands for a couple hours now and we’ve heard some jaw-dropping beautiful pieces! This is going to be the songwriters secret weapon.